If you are a new client, please select the New Client 50-minute customized treatment. It includes an in person consult as well as a skin analysis with full product recommendations.
Yes! The cost is $50 and they are now done only by email. If you’d like to inquire about one please email email@example.com with your full name, phone number, and shipping address and we will send you instructions from there.
7 full days. If you have a question regarding this, please email in adequate advance notice as your appointment may need to be rescheduled depending on the topical/Accutane. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is recommended that you workout prior to your facial
No. If you are interested in a peel you'll want to come in for a consult or a facial treatment first.
You must cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged a fee. More details can be found on the “Policies Tab”
Monday evening by midnight.
Because I am a small business it is crucial to not keep too much extra inventory. We try to keep popular items in stock at all times but we order every Tuesday and orders go out by that Friday. You will be notified of any delays.
Yes you can. If you’d like to pick up an online order please indicate that in the notes section of your order or it will be shipped. Once your order is ready for pick up, you'll get an email saying it has shipped, it hasn’t and it is waiting to be picked up. Please send a text in advance notice to decide on a pickup day and time as knocking on the door with the sign on it saying “in session” is not okay. Typically, I will hang it on my door for you as I am with clients and cannot interrupt the service. I can refund the shipping cost via venmo or credit to be applied to your next service.
No. I work out of a tiny room and there is only space for me and my client. You can read the full list of policies under the “Policies Tab”
1) Keep your skincare by your sink. Take a shower or bath – wash your hair & body – get out and do your PM regimen at the sink last. This eliminates hair product being absorbed by the skin and causing congestion
2) Use cool – cold temp water when cleansing the skin
3) Use gentle pressure when cleansing and treating skin
4) Use circular motions when cleansing the skin and be sure to get the cracks of the nose and other areas that may otherwise be missed
5) Wash skin for 2-3 minutes. Adding a tiny bit of water as needed. Less water, less dilution
1) Sleep on a clean pillow case
2) If facial was early in day, do your PM regimen as advised
3) Keep hands clean and avoid touching your face
4) Avoid makeup
5) Avoid sun exposure – direct & indirect
6) Avoid steam rooms & saunas
7) Avoid swimming pool for 24 hours
8) Wear SPF daily
9) Avoid harsh scrubs or exfoliants of any kind for a week
1) Remove ALL makeup with Simple Brand Makeup Remover wipes (use two if needed) or for a cleansing removal, use Rhonda Allison’s Makeup Remover
2) Use Cleanser
3) “Lotions” aka toner – unless it's a spray toner you should apply it to a cotton pad and wipe skin with it. This doesn’t need to be removed before moving on to the next step.
4) Serums – one to two pumps. Push and press into skin
5) *optional* if you have a jade roller, now would be a great time to use it.
6) Use Moisturizer
7) Eye & Lip Serums *stop here at night*
8) *If daytime, apply SPF last.*
9) Your morning skincare routine is meant to prep your skin for the day. The best makeup primer you could use, is your skincare products. I personally
10) LOVE Drops of Essence Hydration Drops for a very dewey & glowy look; with or without makeup.